Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3JT
Asking Price £240,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A SUPERB 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN THIS PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT
- First floor apartment
- Car parking space for each apartment and ample cycle parking
- Landscaped communal gardens
- 250 year lease and equal share of the freehold handed back to all residents with a peppercorn ground rent
- Excellent specification finished to a modern and contemporary style
Apt 23 The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
The Cherry Trees is a superb collection of apartments ideally located in an convenient city location.
Situated on Coldhams Lane, these properties provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
Apt 23 is a first floor 1 bedroom apartment of 341 sq ft.
Each apartment has an allocated parking space.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* White electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgery.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the city centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
The interior images are of the communal area and the show apartment which is different in layout to the advertised apartment.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.76km
- Great Shelford 5.49km
- Waterbeach 7.86km
- Whittlesford 9.96km