Clarkes Lane, Wilburton, Ely, CB6 3RH
Asking Price £399,995
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
'The Foxley', Plot 30 at Juniper Place, WIlburton
- Superb development of just 21 eco homes, built for the future.
- A rated EPC - only 1% of UK new builds are 'A' Rated
- Roof mounted PV Panels - producing renewable energy, converting light into electricity
- Air source heat pumps - absorbing warmth from outside air to heat the home and hot water
- 'Smart Home' with a hub working with smart devices to monitor the home 24/7.
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery to bring in clean filtered air
- SIPS panel construction
- Excellent specification
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE !
- Only 2 of these homes are remaining!
A superb Eco Home with A RATED ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE and benefitting from materials and technology that MINIMISE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT, REDUCING the CARBON FOOTPRINT and LOWERING ENERGY NEEDS .
This superb home, with its unique panelling system, is 50% more airtight that traditionally built homes - helping to dramatically reduce heat loss.
Each home has ROOF-MOUNTED PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) PANELS - producing renewable energy, converting light into electricity.
Along with AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS....absorbing warmth from outside air to heat the home and hot water, even when it seems cold outside.
This is also a 'Smart Home'....with a hub working with smart devices to monitor the homes 24/7 to help create a comfortable living environment.
Pre-Wired for EV Charging (enablement and subscription the responsibility of the home owner)
MECHANICAL VENTILATION WITH HEAT RECOVERY - brings in clean filtered air through a heat exchanger.
All constructed with the Hyper STRUCTURAL INSULATED PANEL SYSTEM (SIPS).
This semi-detached home is a generous size of 1,122 sq ft built to an excellent specification, and providing sustainable living to suit modern lifestyles.
* Entrance hall with WC and understairs cupboard
* Kitchen/dining room (17'7' x 10'5)
* Living room (18'5 x 12'3) with double doors to the rear garden
* Master bedroom (13'2 x 12'6 - max dims) with en suite.
* Bedroom 2 (13'7 x 9'2)
* Bedroom 3 (9'3 x 8'9)
Featuring spacious, considered design with parkland and driveways, Juniper Place offers the perfect combination of space and location for sustainable living. This home is available to purchase off-plan, with completion anticipated for late summer.
Cleverly designed, and a specification to provide comfort and quality:
* Fully fitted kitchens with choice of handled or handleless soft close doors and drawers, laminate worktops and upstands.
* Samsung single oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood
* Samsung integrated fridge/freezer
* Samsung integrated dishwasher
* Recycling bins
* Fully fitted sanitaryware in white to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower fittings.
* Double glazed upvc windows and French doors.
* USB charging point to kitchen/dining, master bedroom and bedroom 2
* Cat 6 point to living room and master bedroom
* Samsung Air Source heat pump for high efficiency heating and hot water
* Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor
* Roof mounted solar PV
* Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery system
* Hub and two sensors to enable you to connect numerous smart devices to one app
* Ring video doorbell 4
* Advantage 10 year warranty
* Etopia Homes 2 year dedicated customer care warranty
Using smart ideas and technology, Etopia creates environmentally friendly homes, that will make you healthier and happier. We believe in making a better standard of living accessible to everybody.
Etopia ensure that every home is built with four key aspects at its heart:
Smart home enabled: The hub works with many of your smart devices, monitoring your home 24/7 to help create a comfortable living environment.
Cleaner living: The Mechanical Ventilation with Heath Recovery System removes allergens, pollen and spores which can aggravate asthma and hay fever. Year-round automated ventilation minimises mould and condensation; extracting stale, moisture-laden air and creating a fresh, filtered environment.
Eco Conscious: The materials and technology minimise environmental impact; reducing carbon footprint and lowering energy needs. The unique panelling system is 50% more airtight than traditionally built homes, helping to dramatically reduce heat loss.
Roof-mounted photovoltaic (PV): Solar panels produce renewable energy, converting light into electricity, plus the homes feature an air source heat pump; absorbing warmth from outside air to heat your home and hot water even when it seems cold outside.
Building for the future: By 2025 all homes must meet higher standards on energy efficiency. The Etopia Homes are already there. Relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home will be fully compliant with current regulations and legislation for many years to come.
Transport and home working: As work habits change, so should housing. Ideally placed within easy reach of major cities, Juniper Place contributes to a healthier, more balanced and sustainable lifestyle.
Your dream home: Should nurture every aspect of your life. The homes at Juniper Place match your desire for quality for life, for individuals and communities.
Local amenities all within walking distance
* Twentypence Garden Centre
* Thatch & Roses flower studio
* St Peter's Church
* Wilburton Social Club
* Wilburton C of E Primary School
* Doghouse Grove Nature Reserve
* Play Area
* Twentypence pottery
THESE HOMES ARE AVAILABLE TO RESERVE OFF PLAN WITH COMPLETION ANTICIPATED FOR LATE SUMMER 2022.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED OF JUNIPER PLACE HOMES.
- Ely 7.43km
- Waterbeach 10.29km
- Soham 10.71km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.45km