Clarkes Lane, Wilburton, Ely, CB6 3RH
Asking Price £511,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
‘The Worlebury.' An eco-home with high insulation values and the added benefit of LOWER ENERGY REQUIREMENTS.
- UPGRADED SPECIFICATION TO THIS HOME! **
- Sustainable living in a popular village location
- A rated EPC
- Roof mounted PV Panels
- Air source heat pumps
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery to bring in clean filtered air
- SIPS panel construction
- Excellent specification
- SHOW HOME OPEN THURSDAY - SATURDAY 10am until 5pm
This modern 1,291 sq ft new-build home at Juniper Place in Wilburton offers the opportunity for a tranquil countryside residence within easy reach of Cambridge.
This new-build 4-bedroom detached home is built using high-performance Modern Methods of Construction (MMC), with a high-specification interior.
Achieving an EPC A rating, meaning lower projected energy requirements and an opportunity for sustainable modern living.
Includes integrated renewable energy technology in the form of integrated solar panels and air source heat pump for a more energy efficient home.
Smart sensor and hub technology enable mobile application connectivity providing for greater control and comfort within the home.
EPC A Rating: All homes at Juniper Place will achieve an EPC A rating. Meaning they are extremely energy efficient, resulting in lower projected energy requirements.
Modern Methods of Construction (MMC): The homes are built using high-performance Structurally Insulated Panels (SIPs), which makes the home very airtight and well insulated, and stops warm air easily leaking from the home. Etopia’s unique panellised system is 50% more airtight than traditionally built homes.
Renewable technology: All homes at Juniper Place come with integrated renewable energy technology. Including solar panels (PV) and an air source heat pump (ASHP) which absorbs warmth from outside air to heat your home and hot water, even when it feels cool outside.
Future-proofed homes: By 2025 all homes must meet higher standards of energy efficiency. Etopia’s homes surpass these standards, so homeowners can relax in the knowledge that their homes are fully compliant with legislation and regulation.
Location and liveability: Juniper Place features considered parkland and driveway design, to offer a delightful combination of space, nature, and sustainable living.
Pre-wired for EV (electric vehicle) charging - enablement and subscriptions are the responsibility of the homeowner.
* Fully fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers, laminate worktops, and upstands.
* Samsung single oven with 4-ring induction hob and extractor hood, Samsung integrated fridge/freezer, Samsung integrated dishwasher.
* White contemporary bathroom, en-suite, and cloakroom with Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower fittings.
* Double glazed UVPC windows and French doors.
* USB charging point to kitchen/dining, master bedroom and bedrooms 2 and 3.
* Cat 6 point to living room and master bedroom.
* Samsung Air Source heat pump for high efficiency heating and hot water.
* Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor.
* Roof mounted solar (PV).
* Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) system.
* Hub and two sensors to enable you to connect numerous smart devices to one app.
* Ring Video Doorbell 4.
* Advantage 10-year warranty.
* Etopia Homes 2-year dedicated customer care warranty.
* Using smart ideas and technology, Etopia creates environmentally friendly homes, that they hope makes you healthier and happier.
Local amenities with walking distance:
* Twentypence Garden Centre
* Thatch & Roses Flower Studio
* St Peter's Church
* Wilburton Social Club
* Wilburton Church of England Primary School
* Doghouse Grove Nature Reserve
* Children’s Play Area
* Twentypence Pottery
This listing exhibits computer generated images of homes at Juniper Place and photographs of the show home, which is ‘The Rendlesham’, Plot 1.
- Ely 7.46km
- Waterbeach 10.33km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.48km
- Littleport 15.45km