Churchfield Avenue, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3LA
Guide Price £260,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Generous Sitting/Dining Room leading through to:
- Kitchen with fitted wall and base units, free standing electric cooker and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Principal Bedroom with built in cupboard
- Two further Bedrooms with built in cupboards and Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Front and rear garden with rear access
- Off street parking for one car
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A well-presented and spacious three bedroom single storey home located in this popular south Cambridgeshire village with no onward chain.
Cambridge 7 miles, Whittlesford Railway Station 2 miles (Liverpool Street 45 minutes), Stansted Airport 20 miles, London 53 miles (distances and time are approximate).
64 Churchfield Avenue is a spacious single storey residence with bright and airy accommodation which has been recently refurbished and modernised to a high standard by the current owner.
- Whittlesford 2.38km
- Great Shelford 3.49km
- Great Chesterford 7.36km
- Foxton 7.92km