Christs Court, Victoria Street, Cambridge, CB1 1JN
Guide Price £500,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Light and airy open plan Sitting/Dining Room with feature fireplace and wood flooring
- Well equipped Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Second double Bedroom and Family Bathroom with utility space
- Generous lower ground floor hallway with space to create a separate office/study area
- Secure allocated parking space and communal bicycle store
A superb, 2 bedroom duplex apartment, located in this excellent central city location, close to Christ’s Pieces and Midsummer Common.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
1 Christ’s Court is a superb duplex apartment located in an excellent position just a short walk to the heart of the city centre. Benefitting from its own private entrance, the light and airy accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and features open plan living space to the ground floor. 2 double bedrooms can be found to the lower ground floor along with a large hallway which offers enough space to create a separate study area.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.39km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.02km
- Great Shelford 6.26km
- Waterbeach 8.00km