Chiswick End, Meldreth, Royston, SG8 6LZ
Guide Price £1,050,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Plot 5, Chiswick end,
- Completions due Summer 2022
- Small development of six family homes
- Siemens appliances
- Woodburning Stove
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor
- *RESERVING OFF PLAN NOW - 50% SOLD*
- 10 year Build Zone Warranty
A private development of just six family homes currently under construction and being built to a superb specification to include:
Plot 5 offers a traditional layout, arranged over two floors, with amazing open views. The ground floor is ideal for 21st century living, with open plan kitchen/family room, separate living room with feature log burner, handy utility room and a good sized study. On the first floor you will find two En suite bedrooms, with the main bedroom benefitting from a walk in wardrobe and Juliet balcony. The property is positioned on a generous size plot with garage and block paved drive allowing for plenty of off road parking.
* Stylish and contemporary kitchens finished with Silestone worktops and upstand.
* Siemens integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, single oven, combi oven/microwave, induction hob with down draughter extractor.
* Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first, controlled by Nest Learning Thermostat.
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
* Bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
* Contemporary sanitaryware to family bathroom and master en suite.
* Oak/glazed handrail and balustrade staircases
* Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell
* Intruder alarm
* Walk in dressing room
*Electronically operated up and over garage door
Reserving off plan - Completions due Summer 2022
Cambridge 9 miles, Royston 3.5 miles, Meldreth Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 10) 7 miles. (Distances and times are approximate.)
Meldreth is a popular village lying about 9 miles south-west of Cambridge and about 3.5 miles north-east of Royston. Local facilities include a post office, general store, greengrocer/florist, butcher, railway station and a primary school. Secondary school education is available just 1 mile away at Melbourn Village College and there is a regular bus service to Cambridge and Royston.
London commuters are well served by road or rail with the easily accessible network of the A10, A505 and M11. The village railway station, which is within close walking distance, provides direct services to Cambridge (about 20 minutes) and London's King's Cross (about 53 minutes). There is also a fast service to London's King's Cross (about 38 minutes) available from Royston.
The properties are accessed via a private road and this, together with amenity areas and pumping station, are subject to a service charge (details available on request).
*Internal photos of a Bonnel Home*
- Meldreth 0.48km
- Shepreth 3.29km
- Royston 4.64km
- Foxton 4.91km