Chesterton Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1AA
Guide Price £750,000
- 7 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A Victorian townhouse with accommodation arranged over 4 floors, currently configured for student letting, in this convenient, central city location close to Jesus Green, Midsummer Common and the River Cam.
- Versatile accommodation extending to an impressive 2,067 sq ft (192 sq m)
- Built in the early 1880s, the property is typical of the Victorian era with well proportioned rooms benefitting from high ceilings and bay windows
- Superb investment opportunity in this central City location
- Can easily revert back to a traditional family house and provides an ideal opportunity for prospective purchasers to carry out alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Science Park 1.75 miles, A14 and M11 (junction 12 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 2,067 sq ft (192 sq m)
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.40km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.44km
- Waterbeach 7.22km
- Great Shelford 7.34km