Cherry Trees Apartments, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JS
Asking Price £260,000
- 1 Bedroom
No 4 The Chelan Apartments
- Superb 1 bedroom city apartment
- 449 sq ft and on the first floor
- Private block of 33 apartments, all just over 2 floors with a left and two stair cores
- Parking for each apartment
- Electric gated development
- Excellent specification
- 10 year ICW Warranty
- Completions due approximately September 2021
- RESERVING NOW
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
The Cherry Trees is a superb collection of studio and one bedroom apartments ideally located in an convenient city location.
Situated on Coldhams Lane, these properties provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
Number 4 The Chelan Apartments is a superb first floor one bedroom apartment of 449 sq ft.
From the stylish communal hallway the apartment has an entrance hall with store cupboard to one side - this houses the washer/dryer - to the opposite side is a door to the kitchen area with an L-shaped kitchen and then opening to the sitting/dining room. From the hallway there is the shower room and bedroom with built in wardrobe.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The washer/dryer is fitted in the hall cupboard.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Secure development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgerys.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the ciy centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINSIH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km