Cedar Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9PA
Guide Price £550,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Bright and spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with doors out to garden
- Modern Kitchen area with fitted wall and base units, composite worktop and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with En suite Shower Room and built in wardrobe
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En suite)
- Car port, enclosed rear garden with large storage shed
- Solar hot water system and mechanical heat recovery ventilation
A spacious four bedroom townhouse in the highly acclaimed NOVO development to the south of the city, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and the M11.
City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile (distances are approximate).
10 Cedar Road was built in 2013 by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible or viable, used renewable, sustainable or recyclable resources in the construction of their homes. The stylish accommodation has a light and airy feel throughout and offers excellent versatility suitable for a variety of needs.
- Great Shelford 2.72km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.77km
- Foxton 6.21km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.38km