Cody Road, Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire, CB25 9LY
Asking Price £295,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A superb collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments situated in a convenient location, close to shops, restaurants, pubs and other amenities in Waterbeach village.
- VIEWING OF ALL THE REMAINING APARTMENTS AVAILABLE!
- HIGH SPECIFICATION WITH CONTEMPORARY AND SLEEK KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
- EXCELLENT LOCATION - CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS, PUBS, SHOPS AND MANY OTHER VILLAGE AMENITIES
- CONVENIENT FOR WATERBEACH TRAIN STATION
- EXCELLENT CONNECTIONS INTO CAMBRIDGE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT: APPROX £1150-£1250 PER MONTH EXPECTED RENT!
- DON'T MISS OUT!!! LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Apartment 6 is a well laid out TWO BEDROOM apartment on the first floor of this small development.
The property is accessed from the communal hallway - with an entrance hall; bathroom, 2 bedrooms, storage cupboard and the open plan kitchen/dining area.
The apartment has been thoughtfully laid out and includes:
* Matt and white base wall units finished with a stone effect premium laminate worktop, matching upstands and stainless steel sink
* Appliances of single oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
* Flooring included throughout - luxury vinyl flooring to hallway and kitchen/living room, tiling to the bathroom and carpet in the bedroom
* Wall mounted electric panel heater
* Video door entry system
* Allocated parking space
* 10 year warranty provided by One Guarantee
This apartment is situated on Cody Road, which is in the centre of the established Waterbeach village. There is a wealth of amenities in close proximity. Under the apartment building is a new Co-op supermarket, providing a wide range of food supplies.
The village is also home to two pubs - the White Horse and The Sun, both of which serve food; Inspired Health and Fitness Club; Post Office; Social Club; Newsagents; Bakers and Opticians. All of which are in walking distance of the apartments.
Waterbeach Train Station is 1.5km to the south and connects into Cambridge North, Central Cambridge and onto London King's Cross, or head north to Ely.
The River Cam runs alongside the village - you can enjoy the Cam Sailing Club and lovely walks into Cambridge along the tow path.
If you are considering for an investment, the Bidwells lettings team have advised an anticipated rent of £1150-£1250 pcm. is likely.
- Waterbeach 1.28km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.11km
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 9.74km
- Ely 13.77km