Buristead Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5EJ
Guide Price £800,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
An immaculately presented, semi-detached family home with views over open countryside, situated on a sought after cul-de-sac, in the heart of the desirable village of Great Shelford.
- Gross internal floor area of 1,536 sq ft (142.7 sq m)
- Bright Sitting Room with picture window to front aspect
- Spacious Dining Room 21'8 x 8'7 (6.59m x 2.62m) which opens to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Four further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Separate downstairs Study/accessible Bedroom
- Sealed triple glazed units throughout and gas fired central heating
- Delightful rear Garden with wonderful views over open countryside
- Permeable resin-bonded gravel driveway and an electric vehicle charging point
Cambridge city centre 4 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, mainline railway station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
14 Buristead Road is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over 2 floors. With bright well-proportioned rooms this property has been significantly improved by the current owners. Most notably a ground floor rear extension and two storey side extension to include a luxury open plan kitchen, 2 further bedrooms, a study and second wash room.
- Great Shelford 0.51km
- Whittlesford 5.51km
- Foxton 6.14km
- Shepreth 7.89km