Brookside, Cambridge, CB2 1JQ
Rent £3,200 pcm (£738 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A four storey townhouse in this superb central, south city location.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with range of base and wall cupboards, heat resistant work surfaces and breakfast bar. Integrated appliances comprising electric oven and microwave, 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- Dining/family room with bay window.
- Ground floor cloakroom.
- Sitting room with bay window and archway opening to a study area.
- Main bedroom with ensuite shower room and a fitted dressing room.
- Guest bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- 2 further bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Allocated parking space and visitor parking with brick paved courtyard accessed through a remote-controlled entrance barrier.
Brookside is situated to the east of Trumpington Road in a highly regarded south city location lying within a conservation area. It is conveniently placed for access to the city centre, mainline railway station (Liverpool Street about 70 minutes and Kings Cross about 50 minutes) and several of the colleges and university departments. The Perse School for Girls, St Mary's, St Catherine's and The Leys are all within a few hundred yards of the property.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 1.02km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.86km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 8.86km