Brookside, Cambridge, CB2 1JE
Guide Price £2,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- Extensive accommodation arranged over 5 floors extending to 4,378 sq ft (407 sq m)
- Excellent investment potential with the current configuration providing 5 self contained apartments
- Superb city scape views to front and rear from the upper floors
- Charming walled garden with detached Garage and opportunity to create off street parking
A substantial Victorian townhouse with period features, currently configured as 5 apartments but requiring modernisation, in a superb central city location overlooking delightful private gardens.
City Centre about 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station about 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus about 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) about 2.5 miles.
Believed to date from the late 1800s, this impressive city residence is constructed with brick elevations, incorporating stone dressed bay windows, under a slate roof. The property retains many original features and is a fine example of Victorian architecture with well-proportioned rooms benefitting from high ceilings and deep sash windows. Currently configured as 5 self contained, one bedroom apartments, the property offers tremendous investment potential although it would benefit from some modernisation throughout. Alternatively, it would be possible to revert back to a impressive family home, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.01km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.90km
- Great Shelford 5.39km
- Waterbeach 8.90km