Broad End, Elsworth, CB23 4JD
Guide Price £995,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A greatly improved, 4 bedroom Grade II Listed 15th century, thatched house with separate studio located in this popular village location west of Cambridge.
- Wealth of original features including exposed beams and inglenook fireplaces
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range cooker and doors to the rear garden,
- Charming Sitting/Dining Room with fireplace fitted with log burning stove
- Superb Study/Family Room with cast iron spiral staircase leading to 2 Bedrooms, and beautiful wood effect floor
- Wonderful Conservatory with delightful vista over the gardens
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room and Bathroom
- Three further Bedrooms, two on the first floor and one on the ground floor with en suite Shower Room and access to the rear garden
- Separate Annexe/Studio with a kitchen area and WC/Shower Room
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 8 miles, Cambourne 2 miles, A14 3 miles, M11 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Horseshoe Cottage occupies a delightful location towards the centre of this picturesque village, surrounded by open countryside. Being Grade II listed and believed to date from the 15th century, the property has undergone an extensive programme of improvements, including a re- thatch in 2021, with great care being taken to enhance the period features.
- Huntingdon 11.33km
- St Neots 11.88km
- Cambridge (CBG) 16.08km
- Grafham 16.31km