Bateman Mews, Cambridge, CB2 1NN
Guide Price £860,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A well presented modern townhouse superbly situated close to the Botanic Gardens.
- Spacious first floor dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with modern open fire and sliding doors opening onto the south facing balcony
- Kitchen with fitted range of wall and base cupboards, drawers, breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Ground floor Study offering ample space to work or study from home
- Garden Room with doors out to secluded patio garden
- Integral Car Port 13'1 x 8'2 (4m x 2.49m) providing an off-street parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
City Centre 0.9 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.4 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
7 Bateman Mews is a modern three bedroom townhouse with integral car port, in this excellent central location close to the Cambridge University Botanic Gardens. This property is well presented and maintained throughout and extends to 1,412 sq ft (131 sq m) arranged over three floors. This bright and airy home offers versatile accommodation with ample space for working or studying from home.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.65km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.84km
- Great Shelford 5.16km
- Waterbeach 8.86km