Bartlow Road, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4LY
Asking Price £750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
PLOT 14 THE UNDERWOOD, POPPYFIELDS, LINTON
- DETACHED home with 20FT MASTER BEDROOM
- 1840 sq ft set over TWO FLOORS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- Three separate reception rooms on the ground floor - kitchen with breakfast area, dining room and living room.
- Four bedrooms to the first floor
- Separate utility room
- 10 year NHBC Warranty and 2 years Abbey Homes Customer Care
- ABBEY SAVINGS SOLUTION AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
ABBEY SAVINGS SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
** VISIT OUR FRIENDLY TEAM TO DISCUSS YOUR HOME MOVING NEEDS! A PACKAGE TAILORED TO HELP YOU IS AVAILABLE! **
* Deposit contribution
* Mortgage payment contribution
* Assisted Move - pay no agency fees
* Stamp Duty contribution
* Legal Fee contribution
An imposing detached home with 20ft master bedroom, first floor home office, utility and DOUBLE GARAGE.
This stunning home is situated to the rear of the development, in an idyllic location at the end of a cul-de-sac and close to the landscaping and benefits from a generous plot.
The home is set over TWO FLOORS and provides:
Living Room: 21'3 x 11'6
Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 21'3 x 9'10
Dining Room: 11'4 x 10'3
Utility Room: 9'5 x 7'4
Bedroom 1: 20'7 x 12'
Bedroom 2: 17'2 x 13'11 (dimensions taken to 1500mm ceiling line)
Bedroom 3: 14'1 x 11'6
Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 6'11
This home has a superb specification and includes:
* Kitchen with 5 ring gas hob with glass splashback, integrated eye level double oven, extract hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and integrated washing machine.
* Bathrooms are Roca Gap white sanitaryware with chrome fittings, Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles and chrome towel rail.
* CAT6 cabling for connection to fibre optic high speed internet
* Gas fired central heating to radiators.
Abbey Homes also an Assisted Move scheme. They will help sell your existing property at its full market value through Abbey New Homes approved agents at absolutely NO COST to you. Call our sales team to find out more and arrange a valuation on your home. Terms and conditions apply., and cannot be used in conjunction with other incentives.
About the local area:
The village of Linton is one of the sought after areas close to Cambridge - with excellent amenities and facilities including schooling for all ages and with Linton Village College providing excellent secondary education.
Linton has a vibrant local community, with independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the High Street, and many activities taking part in the area.
The village is ideally placed for travel connections with Cambridge (via the A1307), Saffron Walden (B1052) , Norwich (A11) and London (M11) all easily accessible.
DISCLAIMER - ALL PHOTOS SHOWN ARE FROM SHOW HOMES/SIMILAR HOUSE TYPES OF OTHER ABBEY NEW HOMES PROPERTIES.
- Great Chesterford 7.78km
- Whittlesford 8.63km
- Wendens Ambo 11.61km
- Great Shelford 11.98km