Aura, Long Road, Cambridge, CB2 8HE
Guide Price £335,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Plot 64 St John's Apartments
- Stylish 651 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment situated on the first floor
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Terrace off the open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Excellent specification as standard
- Superb location with easy access to central Cambridge, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus and the new Cambridge South Station
- Amtico Spacia flooring and carpet included throughout
- Peppercorn Ground Rent, 125 year lease commencing 1 January 2020.
- Help to Buy available
A stylish and well laid out one bedroom first floor apartment in this final phase of the sought after Aura development.
Apartment 64 is set on the first floor and features a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living room which opens to a private terrace with views over the development.
The kitchen features integrated appliances and flooring is included throughout.
The apartment has ample storage and also benefits from parking within the under croft parking area.
This lovely apartment also has access to the newly created Podium Gardens and is close to the 120 acre country park.
Connections from Aura are superb -
* central Cambridge is just minutes away by foot or bike;
* the guided bus way provides an excellent link into Cambridge Station,
* cycle routes and footpaths across the Country Park provide a scenic and quick access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical Campus.
* The M11 is just a few minutes heading south - with Stansted being approximately 30 minutes south, and London approx. a further 20 minutes on from there.
* A superb contemporary fitted kitchen featuring gloss white handleless units, laminate worktop, single bowl sink with chrome mixer tap, 4 ring hob and glass splashback, recirculating extractor hood, full range of energy efficient integrated appliances of stainless steel single oven, slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and recycling bin.
* Elegant bathrooms with stylish white sanitaryware with chrome accessories; semi recessed white basin with chrome mixer tap mounted on Wenge counter top; neutral wall tiles; white back to wall toilet with soft close seat and concealed dual flush cistern; white double ended bath; wall mounted shower and screen over bath; chrome finish towel rail; shaver socket.
* Gas fired boiler serving radiators with thermostatic valves.
* Flooring included throughout - a mix of Amtico Spacia and carpet.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.47km
- Great Shelford 3.02km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.09km
- Foxton 7.55km
Schools - School Checker
Featured properties to buy