Athena At Knights Park, Eddington Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 1SE
Guide Price £1,799,950
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Plot 243 The Pembroke Athena at Knights Park Eddington Cambridge CB3 1SE
- A 5 bedroom detached family home of over 2500 sq ft, perfectly designed for family living
- Ground living with kitchen/dining room with two sets of double doors to the rear garden
- Further family room to the first floor
- Large private terrace on second floor and rear garden
- Part exchange - ask for details
- Main bedroom to the second floor with walk in dressing room and stunning main en suite bathroom
- University of Cambridge primary school catchment area
- Just a few minutes in to central Cambridge - excellent connection options including bike, bus and walking.
- Positioned just a short distance from the M11 (serving south Cambridge) and the A14 north.
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT - show home open
SHOW HOME OPEN
The Pembroke is a stunning 5 bedroom detached home within this exclusive collection of villas, forming part of the Knights Park homes at Athena.
Brought to the development by award winning developer Hill, these homes provide over 2500 sq ft of family living, on the edge of Cambridge and within the sought after Eddington development.
The area is already a hugely popular area of the city, not only because of the University of Cambridge Primary School which is situated just opposite Knights Park. The access into and around Cambridge from this location is excellent. Whatever your choice of transport there are easy routes into and around the city.
Generously proportioned rooms are finished with stunning, individually designed kitchens, elegant bathrooms and spacious, light-filled bedrooms. Beautifully crafted balconies, terraces and private gardens create relaxing sanctuaries to enjoy the outdoors. Together with exceptional energy efficiency, these houses offer an outstanding lifestyle and an experience of home that is peerless in its refinement.
The Pembroke provides accommodation over three floors:
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.55m x 7.05m 14'9" x 23'1"
Family Room 4.50m x 5.35m 14'8" x 17'5"
There is also a separate utility room with WC situated off the kitchen/dining room and further storage in the hallway.
Living Room 5.75m x 5.90m 18'9" x 19'4"
Bedroom 3 3.30m x 3.65m 10'8" x 12'0"
Bedroom 4 3.20m x 4.35m 10'5" x 14'3"
Bedroom 5/Study 3.30m x 3.30m 10'8" x 10'8"
Master Bedroom 5.95m x 7.15m 19'5" x 23'5"
Bedroom 2 3.10m x 4.85m 10'2" x 15'9"
The Pembroke also has an integral garage., rear garden and private terrace.
Part exchange available - subject to terms and conditions
These homes are finished with superb quality and excellent attention to detail. The specification includes:
* Matt finish kitchen units with soft close to doors and drawers
* Quartz worktops and matching upstands
* Siemens induction hob with glass splashback
* Siemens integrated single oven
* Siemens integrated combi oven/microwave
* Siemens integrated warming drawer
* Bosch integrated fridge and freezer
* Integrated wine cooler
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* LED feature lighting to wall units
* Units and worktops to compliment kitchen
* Bosch washing machine and condenser dryer
Bathroom and En Suites
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe taps and showers
* Mirrors with LED lighting
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Engineered wood flooring to ground floor and first floor living rooms
* Carpet to stairs, landings and bedrooms
* Large format tiles to bathrooms and en suites
Doors and Windows
* Aluminium clad or glazed front door with multipoint locking system
* High efficiency triple glazed aluminium/timber composite windows and doors, finished white inside
Heating and Water
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en suites
* Heating and hot water via district heating, metered to each property
* Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery
* 10 year NHBC Warranty
Knights Park at Athena is ideally positioned in between the Madingley and Huntingdon Road. Access into central Cambridge is convenient by bike, car, bus or foot. There are ample cycle ways around the city.
The west of Cambridge also provides easy access via the M11 straight to Junction 11 and into the south of the city - either for Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus or for many of the city schools.
The U-Bus also provides a convenient shuttle service between many of the research parks and picks up from Eddington.
10 minutes by bike from Cambridges market square
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON THESE HOMES....Contact today to visit the show home **
* Photos of the Cavendish Villa* Pembroke still under construction
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.44km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.75km
- Great Shelford 8.68km
- Waterbeach 8.76km