Athena At Knights Park, Eddington Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 1SE
Guide Price £1,999,950
- 5 Bedrooms
SHOW HOME OPEN
- **SHOW HOME OPEN**
- Call Bidwells today for your private viewing.
- Offering over 3,100sq ft of exceptional accommodation, this stunning family home is set over three floors.
- Generously sized private terrace on the second floor.
- Garage and off-road parking.
- Within walking distance of Cambridge University Primary School.
- Easy access to both Cambridge City Centre and M11.
Plot 249 The Trinity
Athena at Knights Park
The Trinity is a stunning 5 bedroom detached home within this exclusive collection of villas, forming part of the Knights Park homes at Athena.
Brought to the development by award winning developer Hill, these homes provide over 3126 sq ft of family living, on the edge of Cambridge and within the sought after Eddington development.
The area is already a hugely popular area of the city, not only because of the University of Cambridge Primary School which is situated just opposite Knights Park. The access into and around Cambridge from this location is excellent. Whatever your choice of transport there are easy routes into and around the city.
The property provides accommodation over three floors:
Kitchen/dining room : 4.65m x 7.10m 15’3” x 23’3”
Family room : 5.30m x 6.60m 17’4” x 21’6”
There is also a separate utility room with WC situated off the kitchen/dining room and further storage in the hallway.
Living room : 5.35m x 7.25m 17’5” x 23’8”
Bedroom 3 : 4.00m x 7.10m 13’1” x 23’3”
Bedroom 4 : 3.30m x 4.20m 10’8” x 13’8”
Bedroom 5/study : 3.30m x 3.40m 10’8” x 11’2”
Main bedroom : 3.90m x 7.10m 12’8” x 23’3”
Bedroom 2 : 3.90m x 7.10m 12’8” x 23’3
The Trinity also has an integral garage with additional parking space.
These homes are finished with superb quality and excellent attention to detail. The specification includes:
* Matt finish kitchen units with soft close to doors and drawers
* Quartz worktops and matching upstands
* Siemens induction hob with glass splashback
* Siemens integrated single oven
* Siemens integrated combi oven/microwave
* Siemens integrated warming drawer
* Bosch integrated fridge and freezer
* Integrated wine cooler
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* LED feature lighting to wall units
* Units and worktops to compliment kitchen
* Bosch washing machine and condenser dryer
Bathroom and En Suites
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe taps and showers
* Mirrors with LED lighting
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Engineered wood flooring to ground floor and first floor living rooms
* Carpet to stairs, landings and bedrooms
* Large format tiles to bathrooms and en suites
Doors and Windows
* Aluminium clad or glazed front door with multipoint locking system
* High efficiency triple glazed aluminium/timber composite windows and doors, finished white inside
Heating and Water
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en suites
* Heating and hot water via district heating, metered to each property
* Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery
* 10 year NHBC Warranty
Knights Park at Athena is ideally positioned in between the Madingley and Huntingdon Roads. Access into central Cambridge is convenient by bike, car, bus or foot. There are ample cycle ways around the city.
The west of Cambridge also provides easy access via the M11 straight to Junction 11 and into the south of the city - either for Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus or for many of the city schools.
The U-Bus also provides a convenient shuttle service between many of the research parks and picks up from Eddington.
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON THESE HOMES....Contact today to discuss your requirements **
*Exterior image is a CGI and for indicative purposes only.
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.43km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.68km
- Waterbeach 8.68km
- Great Shelford 8.70km