Acton Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3SD
Guide Price £875,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A beautifully extended, 1950's semi detached home situated on the northern side of Cambridge within a minutes' walk of excellent schooling and only a ten-minute cycle to the Cambridge North Station.
- The accommodation extends to 1,865 sq ft (173 sq m) excluding the storerooms
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room open to kitchen, with sky lantern and bi fold doors to the Garden
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Two additional living rooms including a useful Playroom with sky lights and door to the Garden
- Principal Bedroom with views over rear aspect
- Four further Bedrooms arranged over first and second floor and two Bathrooms
- Useful top floor Utility Room
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- South facing Rear Garden with Home office
- Off Street Parking for two vehicles
City Centre 1.25 miles, A14 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Science Park 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
20 Acton Way dates back to the 1950s and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Beautifully extended and renovated over the years by the current owners, this property provides bright and airy accommodation arranged over three floors and offering versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.89km
- Waterbeach 7.08km
- Great Shelford 8.40km
- Foxton 12.22km