76 High Street, Cottenham, CB24 8SD
Asking Price £550,000
An exciting opportunity to purchase a High Street retail unit with consent for the erection of a single dwelling to the rear and conversion of existing retail space to two residential flats.
Site area approximately 0.17 acre (0.069 hectare)
The site at 76 High Street, Cottenham currently comprises a retail unit with a flat on the first floor. To the rear is a service yard with storage buildings and parking.
Planning permission was granted in March 2021, reference 20/03377/FUL, which provides for the following:
- A reduction in the size of the retail unit
- Conversion of the rear part of the ground floor from commercial to residential
- Conversion of first floor of retail unit to residential use
- Erection of single dwelling to the rear
- Waterbeach 5.77km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.94km
- Cambridge (CBG) 11.07km
- Ely 14.21km