3, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
Guide Price £530,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
COME AND SEE OUR STUNNING NEW SHOW HOMES
- SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN TO VIEW!
- Situated in Inholm's First Phase "The Peninsula", overlooking the playing fields and onwards to the beautiful open countryside.
- 3 bedrooms inc master suite
- One family bathroom, an ensuite, one W/C
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Energy saving solar panels
- Private garden and balcony
- Built-in bike storage, 2 car parking spaces
- Close to Cambridge
- Nearby schools and public transport
- Sales pavilion open for viewings
This big, beautiful three-storey Town House will be built to give you space and light with views across the adjacent playing fields and Northstowe.
Expect high-ceilings, towering doors and large windows in a flexible, home that allows you to live exactly how you like.
On the ground floor, you’ll find the open-plan kitchen, dining and living space leading out to your private gardens. Upstairs – two spacious double bedrooms (including one with a balcony) and a full-size family bathroom. And on the top floor, a big master suite with ensuite bathroom and storage.
Outside you’ll discover your brand-new neighbourhood Inholm, Northstowe. This new town is made up of a vast variety of new homes, schools, community centre and weekend food trucks. There are bold plans to create a new town centre full of shops, cafes, restaurant, plus arts, culture and community amenities.
Northstowe is within easy reach of Cambridge town centre, only a 20 minute cycle away and there’s a park and ride connecting to Cambridge train station with commuter links to London.
The Inholm, Northstowe sales pavilion is open Thursday to Monday from 10am until 5.30pm.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 9.08km
- Waterbeach 9.25km
- Cambridge (CBG) 11.06km
- Great Shelford 15.78km