Clara Rackham Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3FN
Rent £1,550 pcm (£358 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A well-presented first floor 1 bedroom apartment in a thriving new development in the East of Cambridge.
- Entrance hallway with Amtico flooring.
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with Amtico flooring and access to the balcony.
- Kitchen with wall and base units with soft close drawers. There are ceaserstone worktops with an integrated oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a stainless-steel sink.
- Bedroom with fitted carpet, built in mirrored wardrobe.
- Bathroom with partially tiled walls, bath with shower above and glass shower screen, heated towel rail, sink and W.C.
- There is no parking with the property.
- There is cycle parking.
The property is located in the Timber Works development, built by Hill. Close by is Mill Road, a vibrant and popular destination offering many different restaurants and other amenities. Mill Road is a sought-after central location known for its diverse multicultural community which is celebrated by a number of unique events such as the annual Mill Road Winter Fair. Local amenities include a wide array of independent shops, bars, restaurants and services including a doctor’s surgery, dental practice, pharmacy, mini supermarkets and convenience stores.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 2.58km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.32km
- Great Shelford 5.76km
- Waterbeach 7.50km