218 Cambridge Road, Cambridge, CB22 5JU
Guide Price £1,300 pcm (£300 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
An attractive and modern 2 bedroom apartment with shared garden and private parking, located in the sought after village of Great Shelford.
- Entrance hall with entry phone system, storage and utility closet containing a Hotpoint washer dryer.
- A large open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with open bay window and French door access to the rear garden. There is a custom fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a range of integrated appliances including an oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan hood, dishwasher, combination microwave and fridge freezer.
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted carpets, built-in double wardrobe and access to the en-suite shower room.
- Second double bedroom with fitted carpets.
- Family bathroom with bath with chrome mixer and a shower attachment, basin and W.C. with shaver mirror and socket above, extractor fan and wall mounted radiator.
- Enclosed communal garden.
- Bike store
- Private off-street parking.
Situated just 4 miles south of Cambridge, Great Shelford is a thriving community of around 4000 inhabitants. It offers a range of amenities including a number of local shops, salons, restaurants, banks and solicitors.
The Great & Little Shelford Primary School (Church of England) has been awarded ‘good’ by Ofsted in 2014, while Cambridge offers a range of high performing secondary schools and sixth form colleges both private and public, such as the Leys, Perse, Parkside Community College and Hills Road Sixth Form College.
For the commuter, the Shelford railway station provides easy access to Cambridge city centre in under 5 minutes, London King’s Cross in 90 minutes and Stansted Airport in 45 minutes. The Citi 7 bus service also runs frequently to Addenbrooke’s, the main train station and the city centre. The nearby M11 provides access to Stansted Airport/M25 and London to the south and the A14 and A1 to the north.
This apartment offers a warm and comfortable accommodation comprising of a large open-plan living area and kitchen, 2 double bedrooms including a master en-suite, and family bathroom. Accessible through a secure communal hallway, this apartment features gas central heating, energy saving lighting and double glazing throughout. There is access to a landscaped communal garden as well as private off-street parking.
Particular Features of Note:
• Entrance hall with entry phone system, storage and utility closet containing a Hotpoint washer dryer.
• A large open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with open bay window and French door access to the rear garden. There is a custom fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a range of integrated appliances including an oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan hood, dishwasher, combination microwave and fridge freezer.
• Spacious master bedroom with fitted carpets, built-in double wardrobe and access to the en-suite shower room.
• Second double bedroom with fitted carpets.
• Family bathroom with bath with chrome mixer and a shower attachment, basin and W.C. with shaver mirror and socket above, extractor fan and wall mounted radiator.
• Enclosed communal garden.
• Bike store
• Private off-street parking.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,300.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,500.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £300.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Great Shelford 2.10km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.50km
- Foxton 6.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.12km