14, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, CB24 1DJ
Guide Price £499,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN TO VIEW
- SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN....COME AND VIEW!
- Sustainable living brought to Cambridge by multi award winner House by Urban Splash.
- 1500 sq ft semi-detached house set over three floors.
- Superb 9m high ceilings and a pitched roof.
- Ground floor open plan living of 10m x 5 m with an island kitchen.
- Double doors out to the south facing rear garden.
- Master suite spanning the top floor with en suite shower room.
- Views across the Cambridgeshire countryside.
- MOVE IN FROM OCTOBER 2021!
Plot 14 Lockhart Way
Sustainable living has been brought to Cambridge by the multi award winning developer House by Urban Splash.
These architecturally designed homes have been designed with the future of you, and the environment, in mind.
House is backed by Sekisui House - the world's largest and most sustainable housebuilder. This partnership brings a wealth of Japanese know-how and modular design experience to every home created.
Every Town House has been carefully designed to be as energy efficient as possible, and feature:
* High quality insulation
* Super energy-efficient windows
* LED lighting
* Hot water cylinder with integrated air source heat pump
* Electric heating
Around 67% less energy is required to build these modular homes compared to a home that is traditionally built. Off-site construction reduces the carbon footprint of your home with up to 90% fewer deliveries to site, and 90% less construction waste generated on site. Providing a sustainable future for you, your family and everyone else.
Every one of these homes feature exceptional 9 metre high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and the versatility needed for ever-changing lifestyles.
Set over the three floors this home provides.
A ground floor open for you to choose how to live. Situated with the kitchen as the centre piece and with an island, either end of this 10m x 5m room is free for you to style.
Doors at one end lead to the south facing rear garden.
Two generous bedrooms - the south facing room having a private balcony.
Bathroom situated centrally between the two rooms.
A superb bedroom spanning the entire 10m length of the top floor enjoying double aspect to both the north and south, with an en suite shower room.
With only the walls as the permanent structure, you can ensure this home moulds to your life in the future - whether needing a nursery, games room, gym, study...this home will grow as your life does.
Private south facing rear garden, with views across the adjoining playing fields, two allocated parking spaces adjacent to the home.
Situated adjacent to the picturesque new water park and just a short walk to the school, guided bus way and cycle routes to neighbouring villages. There are plenty of places to explore and enjoy the views across this lovely countryside.
Not only is the style and design of importance to House by Urban Splash, the fixtures and fittings have also been carefully thought through:
* Super-fast broadband & ready to work with Alexa, Google and Apple.
* Broadband connection facilities and satellite points throughout.
* Kitchens with handle-less units, induction hob with slimline extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated oven, worktop and splashback and chrome monobloc kitchen tape with a stainless steel sink.
* Bathrooms fitted with white ceramic sanitary ware, chrome taps and fittings, tiled walls in the bath and shower area, tiled floors, mirror and storage cupboard.
* Hot water and heating controlled by the LightwaveRF integrated system.
* Electric panel heating and a 201 litre storage tank for the hot water.
* LED/low energy lighting throughout
* 10 year Checkmate warranty
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.76km
- Waterbeach 9.06km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.71km
- Great Shelford 15.42km