Sam started his property career in 2009 working for a regional firm of quantity surveyors. Gaining a strong construction background working on a range of projects including; Manchester University, P66 Refinery and Goldengate.
In 2015, Sam transitioned into the valuation sector. He has undertaken a diverse range of valuation work for both private and public sector clients. He is well-versed in both commercial and residential red book valuations.
Sam has experience in providing strategic advice to clients and has been involved in complex negotiations managing key stakeholders.
- For a private client, Sam was involved in negotiations with LocatED for the disposal of a property investment which incorporated scenario-based valuation work and dealing with key stakeholders.
- For a higher education college, Sam was involved in the disposal of a substantial educational premises which had become surplus to requirements. This incorporated detailed advice and presentation work covering strategic advice and how the client could achieve best value.
- For NHS Property Services, Sam has undertaken valuation work to facilitate the disposal of sites which have become surplus to requirements.
- For high street lenders, he has undertaken a wide range of secured lending valuation work. This work has included development appraisals for both residential and commercial schemes, as well as individual and portfolio valuation work on commercial, and residential buildings.
- For Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation, Sam has been involved in providing annual asset-based valuations for a mixed property portfolio.
- In H1 2019 he has been involved in a number of key instructions, including the valuation of a portfolio of operational marinas and the valuation of a landmark multi-million-pound office development.