Anna joined Bidwells in 2019 having spent three and half years working in local authority. She has a Master of Planning degree and is a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
Anna graduated from the University of Reading with a Master of Planning (MSc) in 2017. She is currently working towards her APC and and is a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
Anna has over three years local authority experience having worked in the planning policy team at Runnymede Borough Council. Most of this work centred around the analysis and implementation of National and Local Policy and on the preparation, submission and examination of the Local Plan.
Since joining Bidwells, Anna has assisted in providing planning appraisal and strategy advice, as well as engaging in pre-application meetings.
She is responsible for the day to day management of projects, including the attendance of progress meetings, liaison with relevant councils and stakeholders, and working with design teams.
● 1 Kingsland Passage
● Preparation and submission of representation to the London Borough of Islington’s draft site allocation document consultation.
● 36-43 Great Sutton Street
● Preparation and submission of representation to the London Borough of Islington’s draft Local Plan consultation.
● Francis Crick Institute
● Preparation and submission of revised Deed of Variation to the London Borough of Camden.
● Francis Holland School, Regents Park
● Preparation and submission of preapplication to the City of Westminster Council for an extension to the school.
● Highgate School, Highgate
● Preparation of a supplementary planning document for the school.
or close this panel to search again