RELIABLE INSIGHT FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Our teams cover the length and breadth of the UK, from the most remote parts of northern Scotland to the South West of England. We work with some of the country’s biggest landowners, including the Crown Estate Scotland and family-owned estates, who are keen to manage risk and maximise their assets for the long term.
Every landowner we work with is different, so too is their land. Every strategy we evolve is entirely tailored to your needs and to the unique nature of your asset. We take a considered strategic and practical approach to help you manage the dynamics of land ownership, particularly if you’re navigating the new world created by legislative changes across the country.
Our clients appreciate how our people bring specialist knowledge combined with common sense and the latest market insight. Our flexible and forward-thinking teams are here to help, whether you need support with managing estates, identifying new land uses and development opportunities through planning audits, and navigating the complexities of the planning process.
Our specialist services include:
- Agribusiness - contract and share farming agreements, sales and acquisitions, policy advice and farm business strategy
- Estate Management - long-term business strategies, planning and development, accounting, payroll and rent collection, tenancy advice and reviews, strategic land management and succession planning
- Forestry - helping to maximise the opportunities from forestry and woodland ownership
- Rural Diversification & Planning - identifying opportunities within heritage and listed properties, brownfield sites and farm buildings, residential, commercial and leisure and tourism
- Rural Infrastructure - expert witness, compulsory purchase negotiations, compensation claims, claim assessment and negotiation by agreement
- Rural Professional Services - dispute resolution, tenancy advice, development opportunities, diversification projects, rural infrastructure (wayleave and compensation claims) and strategic taxation advice