Delivering the property management service for Mission Street at Inventa and The Press.
Thank you for inviting us to present for the role of Property Manager. We are genuinely excited by the opportunity to tender for Property and Facilities Management services for Inventa and The Press, and to build on our existing relationship with Mission Street, supporting you with your growth plans to deliver 1-1.5m sq ft of assets under management.
Bidwells are well placed to partner with Mission Street, we are on the ground in Oxford and Cambridge, and are immersed in the science and tech sector - managing in excess of 5m sq ft of science, technology and lab facilities across the Arc.
We wanted to take the opportunity before we meet on Thursday to introduce the Senior team, to share with you our key messages, and why we believe we are the right Property Manager for Mission Street.
Meet the team:
Why Bidwells is the right choice for Mission Street
- We are on the ground in Oxford and Cambridge. Our teams are working across more science and tech space (by floor area) than any of our competitors and we currently advise 31 science parks and innovation centres.
- We have been acting for investors in various capacities for more than 150 years, with our Investment & Property Management (IPM) team having relationships and instructions dating back more than 70 years. Our partner-led approach is highly valued, ensuring we understand and deliver exactly what our clients need and expect from us.
- Bidwells extensive relationships with all the key science and tech stakeholder across the Arc, means that we are well placed to understand what is happening in the sector, and support Mission Street in making valuable connections and collaborations.
- Our science and tech market leading research is in high demand. Our insights and latest research paper on Life Science 2030, our Offices and Labs Databooks, Bitesize webinars on repurposing spaces to meet lab demand, and our Scientific Superpower conference attracting over 400 delegates and hearing from the UK’s leading scientists, scientific enterprises and investors, along with two MP’s, demonstrate that we are at the forefront of this growing sector.
Our commitments to Mission Street
- Maximising asset performance will be central to our service delivery.
- We will identify and mitigate risks early avoiding unwanted surprises, ensuring regulatory compliance at all times.
- Our expert team will share their valuable market insights to benefit Mission Street, delivering real value in our approach to property management.
We look forward to discussing our proposal with you, see you on Thursday.
Managed in property assets for national and international investors
Advisor to the science & tech sector in the UK since 1970
Science parks & innovation centres advised
Science & tech floor space we are appointed on across the Arc
+5m sq ft
Science, tech & lab space managed across the Arc
Capital value of assets under management by IPM team