Bidwells' latest webinar provided an update on the progress of local plans coming forward across the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and London, plus strategic planning opportunities arising from the Planning White Paper.
We explored the potential new prospects for developers, promoters and landowners with our guest panelists, Christopher Young QC of No 5 Chambers and ‘Have We Got Planning News for You’, and Mark Behrendt of the Home Builders Federation.
Our panelists were:
- Christopher Young QC, No.5 Chambers
- Mark Behrendt, HBF
- Flora MacLeod, Associate, Bidwells
- Mark Harris, Associate, Bidwells
- Alison Wright, Associate, Bidwells
- Mike Derbyshire, Partner, Head of Planning, Bidwells
To view the progress of local plans in your region, please visit the latest Local Plan Watch update here. If you wish to explore the opportunities further, please contact our team of local specialists.