We hosted a webinar to discuss prioritising sustainability in an uncertain economy.
Both political and public pressure are driving the sustainability agenda, and the property market needs to respond to this.
In light of the COVID-19 impact on the world economic position and on our operational strategies, we will be discussing how sustainability and the COVID-19 impact will blend together to produce our working environment for the future.
Nick Pettit, Bidwells' Head of Project Management chaired the session, and was joined by speakers including:
- Sven Töpel, CEO, Brookgate
- Sam Hyde, Managing Director, TTP
- Mike Derbyshire, Head of Planning, Bidwells
- Sue Foxley, Research Director, Bidwells
- Max Bryan, Head of Laboratory & Office Agency, Bidwells