Bidwells' residential agency team will soon be moving into a greener, smarter, and more agile office building in Cambridge. It will have solar panels on the roof, smart screens on the walls, electric bikes outside, plush new furniture inside. But there's one thing missing...artwork!
So, we're calling on all budding young artists (12 years and under) to take part in our art competition, judged by the well-known 'A Cambridge Diary' photographer Martin Bond and members of our team.
The winning entry will be displayed on the wall inside our new office when it opens in early 2021, and also on our large LED screen, once installed, which will be visible from Trumpington Road.
The winner will receive £50 worth of art equipment for themselves and £450 for their school.
IMPORTANT ENTRY DETAILS
Draw or paint a picture representing what you love about Cambridge the most. It could be the people, the buildings, the parks, the cows, the bikes, the shops, your school - anything that you love!
- Deadline is midnight on 4th December 2020
- Entrants must be 12 years or younger and affiliated to a Cambridgeshire-based school or nursery
- Please submit your drawing or painting on A4 size paper
- Accompanying your picture, please submit your full name, age, contact details, and the name of your school
- Please post your entry, along with your contact information, to Bidwells, Marketing Department, Bidwell House, Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 9LD
- The winner and runners up will be chosen and confirmed by judges in the first week of January 2021
Please look out for photos of entries on social media using #talktobidwells
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Original artwork can be collected from Bidwells office once the competition ends, up to 31 March 2021. The original winning piece of art will, however, be retained by Bidwells for display in our offices. A colour print of the artwork can be provided to the winner on request.
All artwork submitted to this competition will be the property of Bidwells for the purposes of sharing digitally and we retain the right to use it in our promotional and marketing materials.