Long before the arrival of the pandemic, clusters that evolved around the Oxford-Milton Keynes-Cambridge Arc’s global research institutions positioned the UK’s research and development credentials internationally.
In a series of webinars, Bidwells looks at the increased strength of the science and technology sector across the Arc.
DECEMBER 3 | 12- 1pm
Booming Science & Tech Clusters
Over the last 12 months, our research has built up a unique database of science and tech businesses and the floorspace they occupy across the clusters, which tells a myriad of stories about future advances.
Find out more as we discuss the growing clusters across the Arc and which sectors are contributing to the expansion of these clusters.
- Liz Craig (chair), Partner, Bidwells
- Prof. Andy Neel OBE, University of Cambridge
- Pete Wilder, Oxford Science Innovation
- Olaide Oboh, First Base
- Sue Foxley, Director of Research, Bidwells
- David William, Partner, Bidwells
- Saul Western, Partner, Bidwells
This webinar has now taken place, but you can view the recording here >
April 14 | 12- 1pm
Lab Design - Getting It Right
To be announced