Booking for this event
is now closed
This interesting and informative day is for professional advisors who act for clients in the rural, agricultural and landed estates sector and will provide insight to the practicalities and opportunities arising from Scotland’s shifting legislation.
Our host, Thomas Steuart Fothringham, will present a brief history of the Murthly Estate before our team of experts will provide insight and lead discussion on:
- Living with land reform; effects, practicalities and options
- Scotland’s thriving forestry sector
- Where are we with renewables?
- What to do when compulsory purchase affects you
- Planning opportunities for landowners and developers
The afternoon should prove interesting with plenty of opportunities for discussion with experts, as well as fellow professionals from the legal, accountancy and banking professions. We do hope that you will be able to join us.
I would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance at your earliest convenience via the button below. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries at all.