- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 2,687.2 sq ft (249.7 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room with door to rear terrace and wood burning stove
- Excellent Kitchen/Dining Room with well equipped Kitchen Area
- 4 double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Self-contained Annex ideal for dependent relatives, guests or letting purposes
- Large gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An extensively altered and exceptionally well maintained 5 bedroom family house with a separate annex, delightfully situated in this highly regarded village.
Cambridge 15 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 4 miles, A10 2 miles, M11 (junction 10) 9 miles, A1 and Baldock 14 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
The present owners purchased Little Dunstable in 1988 and have since comprehensively remodelled the property to create an impressive family house. Constructed with mainly brick and rendered elevations under tiled roofs, the accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, is beautifully presented and offers tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.