- Grade ll Listed, thatched cottage dating back to the 1700s.
- Current GIA approximately 1,554.4 sq ft (144.4 sq m) - kitchen, 3 reception rooms, lean-to and WC on the ground floor with 3 bedooms and bathroom on the first floor.
- Garage and outbuilding and with a good-sized, sheltered garden with wonderful views over the Stour Valley and open countryside.
- In need of refurbishment and with scope for renovation and improvement.
- Planning permission recently granted to demolish the existing rear extension and replace with a larger extension and terrace, and for a new garage and storeroom.
An attractive Grade II Listed, thatched cottage, in need of refurbishment and having great scope for renovation and improvement, with a generous private garden and outbuilding set within a significant curtilage extending to 0.78 acre (0.316 hectare).
The property enjoys a prominent position in the popular village of Great Bradley at the top of the Stour Valley on the Suffolk / Cambridgeshire border.
Great Bradley itself is an attractive, quiet village located rurally on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border yet in proximity of a number of important transport links (both road and rail) including the B1051, A143 and A11 and is close to Haverhill, Newmarket and Cambridge as well as a convenient distance from Stansted Airport.
Cambridge 14 miles, Bury St Edmunds 17 miles, M 11 (Junction 10) 17 miles.
Newmarket Station 7.5 miles, Dullingham Station 5.2 miles, Whittlesford Station 16 miles (London Liverpool Street from 60 minutes), Cambridge Station 16 miles (London Kings Cross and Liverpool Street from 50 minutes).
Stansted Airport 33 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Enquiries - Annabel Swiers 01223 559523 or firstname.lastname@example.org