For full details please request a copy of the brochure.
The Knoydart Peninsula is renowned for its outdoor pursuits including walking, fishing and sailing. As a popular tourist destination it is also well-known for its folk music scene and the abundance of flora and fauna, on land and sea. For those looking for the rural setting, the area offers a wonderful quality of life all set within stunning scenery. Access is either
on foot heading from the East or by boat to arrive at Inverie pier.
The village of Inverie boasts the remotest pub in mainland Britain, The Old Forge. There is also a tearoom, a small shop selling basic groceries, the Knoydart Foundation Office, the Village Hall and the post office. Inverie primary school and nursery is also in the village. A variety of holiday properties
for visitors can be found along the bay as well as dotted along the west coast of the peninsula.
Tigh Na Feidh is a short walk from Inverie pier where daily crossings and water taxis can take you to the mainland via Mallaig (25 minute crossing), and onwards by car to Fort William (1hr) and Glasgow (3hrs). Mallaig offers further amenities, secondary school (with mid-week accommodation for Knoydart students commuting Monday to Friday), garage, and rail links to Fort William. The daily crossings are operated by Western Isles Cruises and operate all year round.
Tigh Na Feidh is a stone built property under a slate roof, and is one of the oldest properties in Inverie. It benefits from off street parking for those that need a car and an outdoor seating area looking out towards Loch Nevis.
The property is accessed at the rear leading into;
• Kitchen 2.718 m x 2.34 m, through which you access;
• Hallway with doors to Utility Room (2.0 m x 2.0 m), Dining Room, and Double Bedroom, curving round to the Living and Sitting Room and the WC & Bathroom;
• Dining Room includes cupboard with hot water cylinder (2.0m x 3.8m).
Double Bedroom 1: Window to the front (4.7 m x 2.5 m).
• Spacious Sitting and Living Room with open fire
(2.7 m x 5.9 m).
• At the end of the hallway leads into to the WC and Bathroom (2.5 m x 2.3 m).
The stairs lead to the first floor landing and two Double Bedrooms;
• Double Bedroom 2: spacious South facing window
(4.0 m x 5.0 m)
• Double Bedroom 3: spacious with open fire place and South facing window (4.0 m x 5.0 m)
The garden is to the rear and side mainly to lawn, with seating facing the loch side. A wooden storage shed is at the rear.