- Spectacular river and city views
- Allocated parking space
- Terrace and separate balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Intergrated Appliances
- Riverside Development
- 10-Year New Home Warranty
2 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE WITH UNDERCROFT PARKING SPACE
Tucked away on the top floor this is one of just 5 exclusive penthouses at The Bridge. With South facing roof terrace and separate South West facing covered balcony, our penthouse is perfect for enjoying the delights of the River Wensum and views of Norwich.
From the entrance hallway to your left there is access to the open plan living/dining and kitchen area, complete with fully integrated kitchen. Double sliding doors to your left leading onto the roof terrace, whilst to your right, beyond the kitchen area doors open onto a covered balcony. A further full height window in the dining area provides a perfect view of the river.
Back in to the entrance hall there is access to both the master and 2nd bedroom. The master comes complete with built in wardrobes and fully fitted en suite, both bedrooms offer far reaching views towards the historic city of Norwich. Completing the layout is a fully fitted bathroom, utility cupboard and further storage cupboard.
Living/Dining Area: 14' x 11' (4.28m x 3.35m)
Kitchen: 12'1" x 5'8" (1.74m x 3.67m)
Bedroom 1: 18'8" x 10' (5.69m x 3.06m)
Bedroom 2: 12'6" x 8'10" (3.82m x 2.86m)
Terrace: 441sqft (41 sq m)
Please note furnished images are of the development show home and are for illustration purposes only.
An impressive specification comes as standard and includes features such as:
- Contemporary designed fitted kitchen units featuring soft closing matt finish and Hemlock Grey cupboards/drawers.
- Arden Blue Silestone worktops
- Integrated appliances, including oven/hood/hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Villeroy & Boch fitted sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiling
- Brushed stainless steel sockets throughout
- Wide plank oak flooring
- Neutral carpets to the bedrooms
- Under floor heating throughout
Viewings available by appointment, please call Bidwells.