Plot 16, The Robin makes for the perfect family home providing superb living accommodation designed to maximise space and comfort.
The ground floor opens up to a downstairs cloakroom and a flowing open plan kitchen / breakfast area with adjoining utility room. The property also benefits from a separate dining room and a well-proportioned living room complete with French doors leading out to the rear garden.
The first floor provides 4 generously sized bedrooms, all of which offer built-in storage. The master bedroom includes an en suite and a good size family bathroom completes the first floor layout.
Aside from the Robin's desirable garden, the outside space consists of a single garage and double-width driveway.
Hopkins Homes are proud to offer Help To Buy or Part Exchange. T&C's apply*
Help to Buy is available to both first-time-buyers and those selling their existing home.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area: 3.915m x 3.800m (12'10'' x 12'5'')
Utility Room: 2.653m x 1.667m (8'8'' x 5'6'')
Living Room: 4.698m x 3.873m (15'5'' x 12'8'')
Dining Room: 3.029m x 2.700m (9'11'' x 8'10'')
Master Bedroom: 4.300m x 3.174m (14' 10'' x 10'5'')
Bedroom 2: 2.982m x 2.850m (9'9'' x 9'4'')
Bedroom 3: 3.299m x 2.730m (10'9'' x 8'11'')
Bedroom 4: 3.037m x 2.473m (9'11'' x 8'1'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of kitchen wall tiles from a Hopkins selected range*
- Burglar alarm to ground floor only
- Telephone points to living room and all bedrooms
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Half height wall tiling to bathroom*
* Choice available subject to stage of construction, please speak to the sales office on site for more information.
Sales Office and Show Home is open Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm. Please call Sarah on 07435961662 or Bidwells on 01603 229428 outside these hours.
(Please note that images are of a similar house type on previous Hopkins Homes developments and are for illustrative purposes only)