- Detached family home with four double bedrooms
- Double garage with driveway
- Built in Miele appliances as standard with hob, integrated oven and dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with double bi-fold doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 with fitted wardrobes
- Within walking distance to Norfolk & Norwich Hospital and UEA.
- Just a 12 minute drive from the City Centre and 22 minutes from the Airport
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
Plot 1, The Blickling, is the last home remaining on this exclusive development of only 5 new homes, built by highly regarded Bennett Homes.
Chancellor's Wood offers a rare opportunity to live in an exclusive development that exudes splendour and style, nestled in Cringleford - the hidden gem of Norfolk.
The hospital and UEA are located a short walk away with the city of Norwich just a 10 minute drive. The neighbouring village of Eaton can also be reached on foot and features a range of local amenities including two traditional pubs, a local post office and a Waitrose supermarket.
Upon entering the property you are greeted with a spacious hallway, which leads through to a spectacular open plan kitchen, dining and entertaining area.
Double doors off the dining room follow through to a formal family room. A utility room is also present off the kitchen.
Finishing the ground floor layout is a downstairs cloakroom and a versatile study/play room overlooking the front garden.
As you head upstairs you find a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and sizeable en suite. The second bedroom also benefits from wardrobes and an en suite. A further two bedrooms, both of which are doubles and one with built in wardrobes, are also present.
A generous family bathroom and handy double storage/linen cupboard complete the upstairs layout.
Outside features a double garage with ample parking, along with a south west facing rear garden. The rear garden can be accessed from the kitchen and dining room through two sets of spectacular bi-fold doors.
Bennett Homes place great importance on the quality of the homes they build, maintaining the highest level of specification throughout. The finest fixtures and fittings come as standard, including;
- Miele integrated appliances
- Chrome finish Vado taps
- Granite kitchen worktops and island
- Built in wardrobes to some bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Elegant wood burner to the living room
Kitchen/Dining Room: 32'6" x 20'5"
Family Room: 14'8" x 14'5"
Living Room: 21'6" x 12'9"
Utility Room: 9'2" x 5'4"
Study: 10'8" x 10'6"
Master Bedroom: 15'1" x 12'9"
Bedroom 2: 11'11" x 11'10"
Bedroom 3: 13'1" x 11'10"
Bedroom 4: 10'6" x 10'4"
*Price is subject to Terms & Conditions. Please speak to a Home Adviser for full details.
Please note images depict Plot 1 external and kitchen views. Other internal images are of an existing Bennett Homes show home and are for illustrative purposes only.
For more information please contact Bidwells New Homes on 01603 229428.