Plot 3, The Ranworth offers exceptional family space in the village of Forncett St Peter.
Built with high specification in mind, this property makes for an ideal home for the modern family. The ground floor comprises a spacious and impressive entrance hall with access to a bay fronted living room as well as a bay fronted study. Towards the back of the house, there is an open plan kitchen / breakfast room and separate dining room both with French doors leading on to the rear garden.
Upstairs is laid out to five bedrooms and a family bathroom with ensuite shower rooms to the master and bedroom 2. The master suite also boasts its own dressing room.
Outside, this property benefits from a double garage and driveway.
Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 24'9" x 11'10"
Utility: 8'3" x 5'11"
Living Room: 18'6" x 15'8"
Dining Room: 15'8" x 9'10"
Study: 11'10" x 10'4"
Master Bedroom: 13'1" x 12'5" (max)
Bedroom 2: 12'4" x 10'10"
Bedroom 3: 13'1" x 12'4"
Bedroom 4: 13'1" x 12'5"
Bedroom 5: 8'6" x 9'2"
Each home at Abbott's Grange comes finished to an exceptionally high standard, including:
- Oak hardwood stair handrails
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Fitted wardrobes as shown on individual floor plans
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to kitchen and utility
- Rangemaster-style oven
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine
- Chrome towel radiators to bathrooms and en-suite
- Daikin air source heat pump with zoned underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Electric fire
- Black uPVC soffits, fascias, guttering and downpipes
- Timber screen fencing to all rear boundaries
- Turf and/or shrubs to front garden
Please note internal images are of the show home on site and are for illustrative purposes only.
Bennett Homes are proud to be a member of the Government's Help to Buy scheme. For more information speak with a Sales Consultant at Bidwells on 01603 229428.