Plot 1, The Haughley, is a superb 4 bed detached family home located on an ideal corner plot on the idyllic Abbott's Grange development.
Upon entry to The Haughley you are greeted by a sizeable entrance hallway, complete with cloakroom and under stairs cupboard.
Heading straight ahead leads you through to the sizeable kitchen and dining area with its adjoining utility room. The dining room benefits from double doors onto the rear garden, as well as double doors leading through to the living room.
The double aspect living room features a central fireplace, bay window to the front of the property and double doors leading to the rear garden.
Located to the left as you enter Plot 1 is a useful study which features a separate staircase to the annexe - an incredibly versatile and spacious extra room situated above the double garage.
Heading up the main staircase leads you to a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms of which one has built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom.
Outside benefits from an integrated double garage, ample parking and good sized front and east facing rear garden.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 21'0" x 11'3"
Utility: 6'11" x 5'11"
Living Room: 22'5" x 12'2"
Study: 11'5" x 10'2"
Master Bedroom: 12'2" x 10'9"
Bedroom 2: 11'7" x 9'10"
Bedroom 3: 12'2" x 9'0"
Bedroom 4: 13'5" x 10'5"
Annexe: 22'5" x 13'1"
Plot 1 is the ex-show home on site and includes light fittings, carpets, curtain rails and curtains.
Each home at Abbott's Grange comes finished to an exceptionally high standard, including:
- Oak hardwood stair handrails
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Fitted wardrobes as shown on individual floor plans
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to kitchen and utility
- Rangemaster-style oven
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine
- Chrome towel radiators to bathrooms and en-suite
- Daikin air source heat pump with zoned underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Electric fire
- Black uPVC soffits, fascias, guttering and downpipes
- Timber screen fencing to all rear boundaries
- Turf and/or shrubs to front garden
Bennett Homes are proud to be a member of the Government's Help to Buy scheme. For more information speak with a Sales Consultant at Bidwells on 01603 229428.