Plot 129, The Harebell makes for the perfect family home providing superb living accommodation designed to maximise space and comfort.
The ground floor opens up to a downstairs cloakroom, and a flowing open plan kitchen / breakfast area with utility room. The property's also benefits from a separate dining room, and a well-proportioned living room complete with French doors opening leading out onto the rear garden.
The first floor gives way to a family bathroom, and 4 generous bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master.
Aside from The Harebell's desirable garden, outside space consists of a single garage and parking.
Hopkins Homes are proud to offer Help To Buy or Part Exchange. T&C's apply*
Help to Buy is available to both first-time-buyers and those sellling their existing home.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area: 3.915m x 3.800m (12'10'' x 12'5'')
Utility Room: 2.653m x 1.663m (8'8'' x 5'5'')
Living Room: 4.698m x 3.873m (15'5'' x 12'8'')
Dining Room: 3.029m x 2.700m (9'11'' x 8'10'')
Master Bedroom: 4.260m x 3.174m (13'11'' x 10'5'')
Bedroom 2: 2.982m x 2.850m (9'9'' x 9'4'')
Bedroom 3: 3.299m x 2.742m (10'9'' x 9'0'')
Bedroom 4: 3.037m x 2.473m (9'11'' x 8'1'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of kitchen wall tiles from a Hopkins selected range*
- Telephone points to living room and all bedrooms
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Half height wall tiling to bathroom*
* Choice available subject to stage of construction, please speak to the sales office on site for more information.
^ T&C's apply, please speak to the sales office for more information.
Sales office is open Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5pm, 01692 405948.
(Please note that images are of a similar house type on a nearby development and are for illustrative purposes only)