Plot 22 - The Ranworth, a perfect 3 bed link detached house offers an open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading out to a south west facing garden situated in a cul de sac position towards the edge of the development.
The master bedroom and third bedroom features fitted wardrobes, with an ensuite also present in the master bedroom. The first floor also hosts an additional bedroom and family bathroom.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 17'8'' x 9'3''
Living Room - 15'4'' x 10'11''
Master Bedroom - 13'0'' x 10'11''
Bedroom 2 - 14'8'' x 9'8''
Bedroom 3 - 9'7'' x 9'3''
A specification of the highest quality comes as standard and includes:
- Oven, hob & extractor fan fitted
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Burglar alarm to ground floor
- Double socket outlets throughout
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters
- White sanitary ware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white panel bath and matching set
- Moulded skirting and white painted architraves
- Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
- Rear garden cleared, rotivated and top soiled where applicable
- Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
Hopkins Homes are proud to be a member of the Government's Help to Buy as well as offering their own Part Exchange scheme. Both are subject to Hopkins Homes Terms & Conditions and availability. Please speak with a Sales Consultant on site for more information.
Sales office open Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5pm, 01603 781394. Outside of these hours please call Bidwells on 01603 229428.
Please note the Kitchen image is of plot 22 and all other internal images are of the same house type from another Hopkins Homes development.
*T&C's apply - please speak to Hopkins sales office for more information.