- Only 2 of this house type available.
- Semi detached home of 1054 sq ft thoughtfully laid out.
- Providing a good sized open plan ground floor.
- Two double bedrooms both with en suite shower rooms.
- Single garage and parking.
- A high specification to include silestone worktops and upstands in the contemporary and well-fitted kitchens.
- Air source heating serving the underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first.
- 10 Year LABC warranty.
Plot 27 The Birdlings
The Larch is a superb 2 bedroom semi-detached home of 1054 sq ft situated to the east side of The Birdlings.
This lovely home has been well designed across two floors and benefits from a garage and parking space.
The ground floor has a welcoming entrance hall with WC, door opening to the living room at the front with a dining area to the rear and the L-shaped kitchen. There are double doors to the rear garden.
The first floor has two double bedrooms both with en suite shower rooms.
Kitchen: 10'5 x 9'6
Living room: 13'3 x 9'3
Dining room : 10'7 x9'6
WC: 7'2 x 5'08
Main bedroom : 18'9 x 12'6
Main en suite : 11'5 x 4' 9
Bed 2 : 16'1 x 17'9
Bed 2 en suite : 10'3 x 5'08
This lovely home is finished to an excellent standard and includes:
* Air source heat pump serving the underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor and the hot water system.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen with Silestone worktops and upstands.
* Integrated appliances of induction hob, integrated single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wash/dryer.
* Flooring included throughout - Karndean to entrance hall, wc, kitchen/living/dining area; carpet to stairs and bedroom with Porcelanosa floor tiling to the bathrooms.
* 10 year LABC Warranty.
These homes are currently under construction with completion dates anticipated for May/June this year. Viewings of other homes at The Birdlings are available by appointment which will demonstrate the excellent style and quality of this development.
Comberton is conveniently close to Cambridge and has excellent access to London via both the M11 and train links to Liverpool Street and King's Cross by utilising either Cambridge North (easy access from the M11-A14), Central Cambridge or Great Shelford and Whittlesford (accessed via the M11 south).
Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical Campus which includes homes for AstraZeneca, Cancer Research, MRC and many others is just a short distance - one junction along the M11. Cambridge Science Park is also accessible via the M11-A14.
The village is well-known and highly sought after for its excellent educational facilities - from nursery through to Sixth Form all within walking distance of The Birdlings.