- A generous detached home of 1452 sq ft set over 2 floors.
- Lovely ground floor arrangement with entrance hall, WC, living room and kitchen/dining room.
- Double doors to the rear garden which is paved and turfed.
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first, all served by the air source heat pump.
- Flooring included throughout - Karndean to the entrance hall, wc and kitchen/dining room with carpet to the living room, stairs and bedrooms. Tiling to wet areas.
- Well equipped kitchen with full range of integrated appliances.
- 10 year LABC Warranty
** Plot 37 The Birdlings
A superb 3 bedroom detached village home providing 1452 sq ft of accommodation over two floors, a single garage and two parking spaces.
This home has a welcoming entrance hall which is of generous proportions and finished with Karndean flooring over the underfloor heating, the wc to the side has the same flooring.
The living room which has an attractive box bay window is finished with carpet.
To the rear of the home is a kitchen/dining room which is well laid out providing a good sized breakfast bar and ample storage cupboards.
There are double doors leading to the turfed west facing rear garden which also has a generous patio area.
The first floor provides 3 double rooms - the main bedroom having built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
There is a single garage and two parking spaces to this home.
The developer has chosen a superb finish and style to this lovely home:
* Bosch induction hob, integrated single oven and combi microwave oven.
* Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
* Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers, alongside wood effect vanity tops.
* Bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
* En suite shower room to master bedroom
* Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
* Energy efficient Air Source Heat Pump heating serving underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first.
Each home is finished to a superb standard with an excellent Quality Control procedure prior to completion, and benefit from a 10 year LABC Warranty.
Comberton is well placed with excellent connections to Cambridge, the M11 to London and A14 (Science Park). Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is around 15 minutes away.
Comberton has been a sought after village for many years due to the excellent schooling - from nursery through to Sixth Form in the village.
VIEWING OF THE VIEW PROPERTIES AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
Plot 37 Is currently under construction - images shown are of other Birch Houses at The Birdlings.