- Large TWO bedroom, Freehold end of terrace Coach House
- 16'0 x 11' lounge Area
- German fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, and fridge freezer
- Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower
- Designated parking space
- Situated in an exclusive and private development within the grounds of a former manor house
- FLOORING PACKAGE AND £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES! Subject to T&C
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Plot 46, The Coach House
Bedford, MK43 7FJ
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Apartment 46 is a superb two bedroom Coach House of a generous size providing 890 sq ft of accommodation.
The Coach House is accessed by its own front door leading to the stair well with further a front door into the hallway.
Off the hallway there is a welcoming Living/Dining area, Bedroom one with ensuite, bedroom two, family bathroom and storage.
Living Area : 16' x11'0''
Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' x 8'
Main Bedroom : 13' 6'' x 94''
Bedroom 2 : 11' 11'' x 8' x 11"
The apartment is finished to an excellent standard and are designed for comfort and luxury:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen area and bathroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the towns station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station 2 miles
* Bedford town centre 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 8.5 miles
* A6 1 mile
* Milton Keynes 16 miles
* Cambridge 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the towns history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
Please note external images are computer generated and internal photographs are of Plot 32 the show home.