- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- An attractive 3 bedroom home offering over 1,000 square feet of space and high specification
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Large 17 x 13 lounge with patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- Kitchen diner with German fitted units, integrated oven, hob, extractor hood & fridge freezer
- Entrance porch, separate hall and Guest Cloakroom
- Master bedroom with Fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Family bathroom with shower
- SHOW HOME NOW OPEN TO VIEW
- Carport & separate Parking space
- Turfed rear garden with patio and shed
- Part of an exclusive private development within the grounds of a former manor house.
- STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY....
Plot 21, The Beckford ,
Bedford, MK42 7FJ
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE FIRST STUNNING SHOW HOME AT THE PLACE! Limited appointments are available. Contact now to book your private appointment time
The Beckford is a super 3 bedroom home, ideal for families and entertaining.
The façade of this home features a pie-crust finish to the front porch, and the well chosen brick and tile detail this home truly has curb appeal and is a home to be proud of.
The Beckford offers 1068 sq ft of accommodation arranged over two floors:
Entrance porch, leading to hallway with store cupboard, Cloakroom under the stairs; door to the L-shaped kitchen which opens up to the dining area.
To the rear is the living room with double doors opening to the west facing rear garden which is laid to turf.
The first floor provides a generous main bedroom with en suite shower room; 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom and additional storage cupboard.
Living Room : 177 x 132
Kitchen/Dining Area : 159 x 98
Main Bedroom : 137 x 92
Bedroom 2 : 123 x 8 11
Bedroom 3 : 811 x 83
This superb home provides accommodation of 1068 sq ft, and is finished to an exceptional standard:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen, WC and both bathrooms
* Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Roca Gap wash hand basin with white vanity unit to ensuite
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the towns station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, and with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station 2 miles
* Bedford town centre 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 8.5 miles
* A6 1 mile
* Milton Keynes 16 miles
* Cambridge 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the towns history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
Please note: External photograpgh is of Plot 41 The Beckfors and interanl photographs are staged with computer generated furniture.