- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - contact us for the link
- Separate dining room/ study
- Two sets of triple bi-fold doors to rear garden
- 7 miles approx. to Cambridge city Centre
- Over 2400sqft of living space
- 10-year structural LABC warranty
- Double garage and parking
Partridge Corner is one of two superb brand-new detached homes, located in this popular Cambridgeshire village, finished to an extremely high standard, positioned on generous size plots.
Both properties provide over 2400sqft of generous living accommodation set over two floors, with all features chosen with exceptional attention to detail.
The kitchen/dining/ living space is flooded with light streaming from the double set of bi fold doors leading out to the rear garden. The space incorporates a stylish modern kitchen with built in Neff appliances, finished off with granite worktops with upstands. The utility room offers further cupboard space with room for washing appliances and door to the rear garden. To the front of the house is a formal living room with glass doors opening to the kitchen area, which can be opened to create an enormous open space. There is also a separate dining room, with some extremely handy storage space in the hallway.
Both homes provide five bedrooms, two of which offer en suite shower rooms, along with a range of fitted wardrobes.
• Underfloor heating to ground floor and bathrooms, thermostatically controlled radiators to the first floor served by gas fired boiler.
• Landscaped rear gardens, with York stone patio area, measuring approximately 130 ft.
• Double garage with electric up and over door.
• Fully fitted kitchen, with granite worktops.
• Range of Neff appliances to kitchen including Proyletic oven and combi microwave oven with grill and warming draw, induction hob, dishwasher, full height Zanussi fridge and full height freezer.
• Cat 5 home network.
• 10-year structural ICW warranty.
Cottenham is situated about 7 miles (11.27 kilometres) north from Cambridge and 11 miles (17.7 kilometres) south-west of Ely.
Transport links are excellent as the village is approximately 3 miles (4.83 kilometres) from the A10 and A14, in addition, the village has a regular bus service to both Cambridge and Ely.
Cottenham has a broad range of amenities, including a primary school and secondary school, a range of shops.