- Show apartment & marketing suite appointments available
- Second floor 2 bedroomed apartment with balcony
- Underfloor heating throughout each apartment
- Integrated appliances
- Flooring throughout
- Undercroft or surface parking available to purchase with selected apartments
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 250 year lease
Built by Hill an award-winning housebuilder and one of the leading developers in London and the south east of England,
Plot 61 is located on the second floor of the impressive Pullman Building.
On entry this two bedroom apartment offers a spacious entrance hall with two handy store cupboard and a welcoming open plan kitchen/living dining room with a generous balcony. Bedroom 1 incorporates built in wardrobe with sliding doors and en-suite shower room with features such as heated chrome towel rail. A second double bedroom and family bathroom completes the layout.
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room: 8.45m x 3.80m (277 x 125)
Bedroom 1 : 5.30m x 3.00m (174 x 98)
Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 2.85m (128 x 94)
* Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback
* Bosch integrated single oven & microwave
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher fridge/freezer & free- standing washer/dryer
* LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
* Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/living/dining room
* Carpet to bedrooms
* High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
* White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
* Fob controlled access system to entrance lobby
* Lift access to all floors
* Cycle and bin storage space
* Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby
* Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door.
Undercroft or surface parking available to purchase with selected apartments. Allocated electric charging points for communal use.
Warranty and Lease Information
All apartments offer 10 year NHBC warranty, 250 year lease.
A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas. Details available on request.
At St James Quay youll benefit from all Norwich has to offer, from a brilliant food scene to excellent cultural offerings; all helping you to find the perfect balance between work and play. With two universities, two cathedrals, and one impressive castle, this is a compact city with big aspirations, offering plenty to do and lots to explore. Just ten minutes walk from your city apartment youll find, independent shops, delicious meals and excellent bars.
Contact Bidwells today to arrange your appointment to visit the marketing suite and show apartment or for further information.